Updated on December 8, 2023
1. Scope of disclosure
This disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to all notices, disclosures, statements, and other communications that Flexa Inc. or its affiliates (“Flexa”) provide to you regarding your access to and use of products and services (“Services”). It also applies to any agreements governing your use of the Services, and communications under them.
By using the Services, you agree to this Disclosure and confirm your consent to (a) receive communications electronically; and (b) the use of electronic signatures. If you choose not to consent to this Disclosure or if you withdraw your consent, you may be unable to use the Services.
2. Communications that are covered
Examples of communications include:
- Any disclosure statement governing your use of the Services;
- Any disclosure required by law;
- Any statements, receipts, and account history reports;
- Letters, notices, and alerts regarding the Services and any changes to the Services; and
- Other disclosures, notices, and communications in connection with (a) your use of the Services; (b) your Flexa ID; (b) account maintenance; or (d) servicing and collection of funds.
- This Disclosure applies to all communications Flexa provides to you on its behalf or on behalf of any of its service providers and their affiliates.
3. Methods of providing communications
Unless the law otherwise requires, Flexa may provide communications to you by (a) posting them on our website; (b) sending a text message to the mobile phone number listed in the applicable Flexa account; (c) sending an email to the email address listed in the applicable Flexa account; or (d) delivering them in another electronic format. Charges may apply to communications sent by text or other electronic means.
4. Electronic signatures
Flexa may execute communications electronically. If Flexa requests, you will execute communications electronically. You also agree that communications you or Flexa sign electronically will have the same legal effect as a signed physical document.
5. Hardware and software requirements
In order to access, view, sign, and retain electronic communications that Flexa provides to you, you must have: An up-to-date device (e.g., computer, tablet, or mobile phone) which has internet access;
- A current, compatible web browser, including the current or immediately preceding version of Chrome, Safari, or Edge;
- A valid email account;
- An operating system on your device capable of receiving, accessing and displaying communications in electronic form via text-formatted email or gaining access to our website using a supported browser, including any necessary software (e.g., Adobe to read PDF documents); and
- If you wish to store or print any communications, a device capable of storing and printing communications.
If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add relevant Flexa email accounts to your email address book.
If you are having problems viewing or accessing any communications, please contact us at [email protected].
7. How to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications, or to electronic signatures, under this Disclosure by contacting Flexa at [email protected]. Your withdrawal of consent to receive electronic communications will be effective after Flexa has a reasonable time to process your withdrawal.
By disabling or withdrawing your consent to electronic communications, you will no longer receive them from Flexa, but you may be disabling important security controls on your Flexa account, you may increase the risk of loss to you or your business, and your ability to use the Services may be adversely affected or terminated.
8. Requesting paper copies
You can request paper copies of electronic communications from Flexa by contacting Flexa at [email protected]. In your request, please specify the communication you would like to receive in paper form, and your current mailing address.
9. Updating contact information
It is your responsibility to keep your contact information, including your primary email address, current. You can update your primary email address and other contact information by contacting Flexa at [email protected].
10. US federal law
If you are located in the United States, you acknowledge and agree that the Services are subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Sign Act”), and that you intend that the E-Sign Act will apply to validate your ability to engage electronically in transactions related to the Services.